Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Scentsy has Found Me..










The Scentsy System:

Scentsy Warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Brick.
With no flame, soot, smoke, or lead, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 delightful Scentsy fragrances.

How I got roped in:

First off, I got converted to a Bath and Body Works follower in college when I chose them to be my part time job of choice.  Being surrounded by those lovely scents day in and day out I invested in enough "Wall Flowers" to fill a mansion.  Followed by a few oil burners and oils to fill in the gaps.  I really do love them and still do.  My sister-in-law Monica invited me to a Scentsy party she was hosting at her house.  I was reluctant to go because it was just one more thing I didn't need and I know I'm a sucker to buy, especially at parties like this one.
I went and listened and the more I listened I found myself getting sucked into Scentsy! NO, not me too & I felt like a cheater.  What would my wallflowers do when they see me plug in this new smelly contraption? well... nothing, but still I felt a little bad.  Fortunatly my mother in law made me feel better about it! She bought my first Scentsy for me :) Ohh what great mother-in-laws are, mine is to my rescue all the time.

I at least made sure I picked a warmer that was stylish and that my husband would like.  Of course he knew I got roped in the minute I walked in the door with a catalog in hand. The concept of the Scentsy warmer is a good one, it's great for families with kids or animals because even thought the wax melts it never gets hot enough to burn.  The fact that nothing is burning or polluting the air is another plus (ex: oil burners).

So here is my 1st Scentsy burner of choice.  I picked out 2 scents to start with via the Scentsy bar.  I'm hoping this will begin another love affair in my life and that Scentsy and Wall flowers can work together in a sweet partnership to keep my home smelling nice all year long!

1 comment:

  1. I like that choice!
    I have an electric tart warmer from Yankee candle since I am apart of the yankee and Bath and Body cult. I want to try scentsy also and im sure I will get hooked on them too!

    ReplyDelete